Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something is There Somewhere For Someone

Something is there somewhere for someone.

Are the grammatical orders correct?
Never mind, I’m not going to write an essay anyway.

Warning for all:
This is an emotional post. Parental guidance needed for readers below 13. [while wondering, I don’t think anyone would bother to read what I‘m writing in here.] But if u’re reading this, thank you. (^_______^)

Did u ever, once in ur life thought that u have no one with u. Suddenly u felt that u re all alone in this whole2 universe, no one by ur side, just NO.

NOTHING.
.
.
.
BLANK
.
.
EMPTY


And… sadness is all around
Sorrow inside u keeps building
Feels like crying it out loud
But too tired to think of it


Yup. That’s me now
Damn

Don’t ask why as I didn’t even know why
Too much to be written here

And I guess no one would understand me
Yes. I’M COMPLICATED

I’M PATHETIC

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
should I feel this way???
or should I act like I'm happy but deep inside i was very2 torn by every words that I said, things that I heard, things that I saw, and even thought i have in mind.
EVERYTHING!

Sometimes i just want to take it out off my mind and throw all those "trash"  away. Put it in the dust bin and Taaadaaa.
Its all over. They won't return to me and I can be a normal girl again..
But no matter how hard i try, how hard i hit my head to the wall, still, it stuck inside my head.
Huh

What I really want to do now is to go far2 away, to a place where no one knows me and I can start all over again.
would I?? Hmmm~

Not that I don't like who I am now, or I hate my life today, its just, there is time where I felt like I don't know where do I belong, and what i'm looking for in this life.

When u have tried and do ur very best, but still, u're not good enough for everything. Would u just give up or keep trying and trying till end of time.

HHuh~

ENOUGH maybe.
.
.
.
STOP

Positive thinking babe. Come on. Don't be such a looser.
What's with all this sad2 things?? There are sooo many good things in life. U don't need a reason to be happy.
Positive mode, activate ur self please. Where are u???
I want u NOW


Ok, Hmm.on the positive side, I don't care if others don't like the way I am as long as I'm happy being myself.
Go.Go.Go

Yeah.
And I do believe that Allah has destined what's the best for me and yet I have to be patient and go through all this with faith that He will always be by my side as long as I am in the right path.
Yup. I believe that there is something for me somewhere. Have faith, not giving up, try my very best and wait. Success and happiness will come to me. InsyaAllah.


~~I couldn't give a damn what you say to me I don't really care what you think of me 'Cause either way you're gonna think what you believe There's nothing you could say that would hurt me~~

......lalalala.....
Told u right. This is an emotional post.
A very emotional post though.
he.he.he
Sorry..(^_^")




No comments:

Post a Comment